The Maxfields

The Maxfields

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Power of Prayer

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us along this journey. Your prayers are vital.  And the results of your prayers have already been seen.

Our family has been blessed with great peace since the word has finally gotten out about our journey. I have been realizing how blessed I am with an amazing group of friends who have been encouraging me and praying for me every day. And I continue to get more and more excited about this wonderful opportunity.

Every day, any time I see a picture of a precious Native American child, I get this thrill of excitement and love for them. I am so passionate for these children and I can't wait to spend every day with them.

Don't get me wrong, I know this is going to be a hard and crazy transition. But I am incredibly thankful for the peace that the Lord has given me and for the worry that he has taken away. <3

One verse that has really spoken to me this week is Romans 12:12, "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." I feel like I'm going to be able to take this verse with me when I move and I know it's going to be a great comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment