The Maxfields

The Maxfields

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hope Fellowship

We spent Sunday with our Hope Fellowship friends at their second service in the new building. The building is awesome! It's so great to see all of the hard work finally paid off. It looks great. The kids love their new church and it was such a blessing to see all of them worshiping together.
 
Each time we visit, I am reminded of how much I love sitting in between the little ones, pointing at the words on the pages for them to follow along. Their sweet hugs and voices make me smile; I am blessed to know them. I can't wait to be back - I miss them already!
 
 
 







Veronica's bus
 

The tire swing was a HUGE hit



 

 
 
 
 

 


My sweet friends
 
 
 
Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap.
Praise the Lord.
// Psalm 113: 5-7, 9


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these photos. Love all those sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing the pics! And the way that the Lord continues to affirm your decision to move there!

    ReplyDelete