The Maxfields

The Maxfields

Monday, July 14, 2014

Beauty in the Brokenness

 
 After being out here on the Rez during the last team week and now this week, the Lord has done nothing but encourage and confirm his plan for us to be here. All of my doubts and worries have washed away, and it's as if they were never even there. I'm so thankful to be here and to be able to move out here and serve Christ in this way. 


He's truly helped me see all of the beauty in this broken land. I love to get down in the dirt and make crafts with these kids, to run through the sprinklers with squealing children on my back, to buy seventy loaves of bread at bakery outlets for team breakfasts, and to see these smiles every day.

Me and Hunnie


 Rida

Me, Rida, Emily, and Azie


No comments:

Post a Comment